Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Origami for polyhedron

 I borrowed  a book from the school library named "Polyhedrons by Origami" or something like that. Hope I will have a good time doing it.
 I always think that there are different maths in the world and learning physics does not necessarily make one smarter. Actually, the very strategic "Olympic math in primary school" was a great improvement to my mind. After years of physics study my mind is once again feeling "puzzle-thirsty". Origami can be a beneficial puzzle in some sense though not as strategic as some other logic puzzle. I will have to do some other puzzle as a supplement for the very analytical and experimental physics training. 
 
For the mean time, I will make some beautiful shapes with colorful Origami to celebrate the new year.

 

No comments: