Thursday, January 3, 2008

New year

Aura of the holiday is fading, so the time that I spend in fantasy world should shrink. Fantasies reform from a visual one to a physics one.
new years goal
  • care more about reality, something that other people care about
  • do more exercises, physically, mentally, also more on communication skills
  • do more experiments
  • do more efforts intended for future easiness
  • get along well with experimental equipments
  • Insight Insight Insight
  • more creativity, humor and skills in "little drawings"
  • more friends from different viewing angles
  • launch myself somewhere

2 comments:

Xue said...

Hi. Just want to drop by. Nice resolutions. I should start my own. Good luck!
Xue

elephantom said...

Please let me see your blogs when they are available.