Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The old classmates gathering

  The old classmates gathering was a total culture shock! People from different fields in different universities reached concordance in their plans for the future career. They all want to go to the money business including banking, security, consulting, trading etc. Now it is time for everyone to be determined to have "a bright future in sale" and a large income. Suddenly the conversation became like the ones our parents had. 
  A magnetization resulted in strong external magnetic field, indeed.

 However, much more guided by the law of entropy and Pauli exclusion principle, my behavior is seeking diversion from popularized mainstream all the time. Apparently, I am a Fermion.  

 In fact, I am very much inspired by my lively classmates ( I am having an excitation) and really good luck to them all! 

3 comments:

トール said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
トール said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
トール said...

Beautiful fermion, I do believe that I am a fermion too, although of a slightly different kind. Incidentally, a discovery made raises the question of strange resonances and recurrence of ideas. The powerful electromagnetic field of your blog refuses direct linking so please set your browser on a course for www.fermion.net . What do you think?